• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A present to you: Our Christmas update is live!

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Played a collection of MCSG Maker games with some friends a couple days ago after taking a couple months away due to college and willingness to play, and it was the most fun I've on here in a long while.

I'm quite pleased with the new gamemode, for it's different with the amount of mutations there are, yet stays close to what this server is known for. I'd say this is a step in the right direction. :)

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I'm very impressed by the development team right now, great job! I think it's safe to say you've eased the minds of many of the members of the community!

I'm very pleased by the sounds of this update, and am looking forward to playing again!

MLGStrafey

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey help please, my friend is donnor platinum and ok, he makes the private match, everything it's ok, but when the game starts it says deathmatch will begin in 60 seconds, and the game is supposed to last 30 minutes, please help, i don't know what he's doing incorrectly...

N

Nikola

Hey help please, my friend is donnor platinum and ok, he makes the private match, everything it's ok, but when the game starts it says deathmatch will begin in 60 seconds, and the game is supposed to last 30 minutes, please help, i don't know what he's doing incorrectly...
You guys need 4 or more players to play a full game otherwise the deathmatch will start instantly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci