• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A present to you: Our Christmas update is live!

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
I just purchased Quantum Donor today and according to the list of benefits, Quantum Donors receive "+6 Voting Weight," meaning that a Quantum Donor would receive 7 votes (normal vote + 6 additional).

However, I only receive 6 votes with Quantum Donor. Platinum Donors receive "4+ Voting Weight" and when I had Platinum Donor, I received 5 (normal vote + 4 additional). Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

Thanks

Hevenly

Platinum
Reaction score
I just purchased Quantum Donor today and according to the list of benefits, Quantum Donors receive "+6 Voting Weight," meaning that a Quantum Donor would receive 7 votes (normal vote + 6 additional).

However, I only receive 6 votes with Quantum Donor. Platinum Donors receive "4+ Voting Weight" and when I had Platinum Donor, I received 5 (normal vote + 4 additional). Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

Thanks
Maybe it's 4 + 1 (the normale vote) idk

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score

Thanks
If you got 6 votes and someone else has 1, you got 6 times more votes...

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
so shouldn't it be 6x?
Ye, I actually didn't see your picture since it didn't load on my phone. It does seem like you should be receiving 7 votes :s but they probably ment what I said before

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Ye, I actually didn't see your picture since it didn't load on my phone. It does seem like you should be receiving 7 votes :s but they probably ment what I said before
I understand what you're saying, but when I had Platinum Donor, I received +4 votes in additional to my normal vote, just as the list of benefits for Platinum Donor states, "+4 Voting Weight."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci