• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A little more from the staff

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Well you can't say they are that much busier than a normal player because everyone has a life, and that can't really count as an excuse all the time. And there is also the hard work for the staff, but that can't be all that much harder than a mod's work to the point where they are almost unable to play.

I'm not saying they have to play specifically as a team with normal players, but they should join a game every so often or at least chat a bit with people in some lobbies if they don't have much time. Interact, not necessarily join up with.
It has been brought up in staff meetings that we should interact with people more. So we'll definitely keep that in mind :)

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
This is almost the same as my MCSGs Darkest Hours thread I made a few weeks ago. :p
But HalfSquirrel is more famous than me. :p

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I always see ARB1T3R and krackan joining public teamspeak channels and playing with normal members and donors. Sorry I don't see other members of Sr. Staff doing it but that is probably because of my timezone.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Col has like, 18 posts on these forums.
Community Manager.
Wut.
Col_Star really does a lot you probably aren't aware of. While having few forum posts might make someone look inactive, he's actually very active on TeamSpeak, working with other staff members.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci