• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 Feature You Could Add To MCGamer?

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Words of MCGamer Dev RustyWolf (during Chad's livestream): 'For Xime V2, we will be working on blocking some of the bigger hacks such as Kill Aura and No-Knockback from our network.'
I was at the livestream yesterday, I know.

Still nowhere close to what I said.

Cartoonhero

Diamond
Reaction score
I would also like Kits for Battlegrounds, I reckon that would be an interesting idea

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I've always wanted to see MCGamer re-implement a faction/survival server, it was really fun. I enjoyed it.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I've always wanted to see MCGamer re-implement a faction/survival server, it was really fun. I enjoyed it.
I would love for it to come back, but it caused so much flame. It sucks. :(

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
A part of the server that allows 1v1 for sure. Wanted to see that on MCSG for a while :)

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
I would like a help-me system, where players can get in private one on one conversations with Moderators to keep public chat clear if they will be asking a lot of questions, or having a long conversations with Mods.

Kailey

Platinum
Reaction score
I would bring back factions. I know it was removed because of flame but obviously people aren't going to be the friendliest in that game type, it's competitive. If people don't like the arguing, they don't have to play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci