• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 Feature You Could Add To MCGamer?

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
I would be terrible at the 1v1 but what they could do is make a tournament and then livestream it and do some giveaways and make it an event.
Or what they could do is maybe have 1v1's with players that have the about the same rank as you. So like the top 500 in one of the tournament then keeps on continuing.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
They should retier the chests on SG2. It's so hard to get anything without the pink house.
That my friend is not true in the slightest. I don't even try go for pink house on that map .

ImaDinosawRAWR

Platinum
Reaction score
Probably a /clan invite or /party invite command. They'd just allow you to make one huge team then you could go into special lobbies especially for clan wars or big teams.

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
/report. the reason is whenever i see a hacker ingame. i go on the ts and i ask a mod to come. and they usually take like 5 years to get their minecraft on and whenever they finally come. i died to the hacker because dm happened. and i couldnt runfor that long.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
A super-duper-100%flaw-proof anti hacking plugin.
Words of MCGamer Dev RustyWolf (during Chad's livestream): 'For Xime V2, we will be working on blocking some of the bigger hacks such as Kill Aura and No-Knockback from our network.'
I would add better spectating, instead of left clicking to scroll through players, you would get a compass and click on the player you want to teleport to
Users can already use /spec {username}
/report. the reason is whenever i see a hacker ingame. i go on the ts and i ask a mod to come. and they usually take like 5 years to get their minecraft on and whenever they finally come. i died to the hacker because dm happened. and i couldnt runfor that long.
This will be coming soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci