• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 Feature You Could Add To MCGamer?

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know that too. Trust me, a filter would be nice, but then the need for us would be limited.
Moderators can't catch them all; a 100% flawless (although I know it's impossible) no cheat plug in would be the most amazing thing in the entire world. I would cry myself to sleep of happiness if MCSG was rid of hackers :)

Man I really wish this server had CS:GO
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

But wait... then we would get all the MCSG people in CS:GO where as CS:GO is usually my escape from the "gg" "r3kt"s of the MCSG community.

so... No No No No No No No No No No No

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
I really wish that we could have a friend and party system.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I really wish that we could have a friend and party system.
What do you mean by this? Sounds intriguing.

One thing I forgot... Would LOVE to see Battlegrounds get a statistics system. Sure, it would get competitive and crazier too, but it would be fun. Losing/getting points for kills and leaderboards would rock.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
What do you mean by this? Sounds intriguing.
What I mean by the friend system is a system where you can check who's online, chat with them privately, and more. The party system might not be something that I desperately want, but I'd love to see a friend system eventually.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Sounds fun :eek: I mean, it could make teams more stealthy (something I do not need) But for hub and other games etc this could be a fun addition

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I guess my opinion has been changed for once. Although impossible, a 100% flawless anti-cheat plugin would be nice.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
A 100% No-cheat system would be incredible for gameplay, and would reduce the amount of work us staff have to do, haha.

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
They should retier the chests on SG2. It's so hard to get anything without the pink house.

Cartoonhero

Diamond
Reaction score
I would add better spectating, instead of left clicking to scroll through players, you would get a compass and click on the player you want to teleport to

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci