• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.7 Making a return?

Justiinn

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh boy, MCSG is adding backwards compatibility for both 1.8 AND 1.7 hacked clients!
Not only will the amount of tryhards, toxicity, and cheating increase, the MCSG administration is here to ensure that players can't avoid it!

That's right - instead of removing gamemodes nobody liked, such as Deadly Descent and ZedChase, they decided to remove the half-decent ones such as SGC and QQ!

You'll be forced to play MCSG, as everything else is awful!

And what you've been waiting for, to put icing on the cake... AN EVEN WORSE HUB!

I'm stoked.
WTF dd is a god game

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Oh boy, MCSG is adding backwards compatibility for both 1.8 AND 1.7 hacked clients!
Not only will the amount of tryhards, toxicity, and cheating increase, the MCSG administration is here to ensure that players can't avoid it!

That's right - instead of removing gamemodes nobody liked, such as Deadly Descent and ZedChase, they decided to remove the half-decent ones such as SGC and QQ!

And what you've been waiting for, to put icing on the cake... AN EVEN WORSE HUB!

I'm stoked.
Wow, I never imagined someone could be so negative about a positive change. When was the last time anyone has actually played a game of SGC or QQ? In fact, deadly descent is played quite frequently and a lot of people still enjoy it. I guess some people will never be happy..

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I'm stoked.
But... Invis fire...

Oyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow, I never imagined someone could be so negative about a positive change. When was the last time anyone has actually played a game of SGC or QQ? In fact, deadly descent is played quite frequently and a lot of people still enjoy it. I guess some people will never be happy..
hi croe

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
THANK YOU!

Oyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
There's so much in this update as well that I feel like you guys will really enjoy.

The only thing that I'm upset about that's been revealed in this picture... NO COLOR ZONE. ;-;
vanicle so mcsg is 1.7 and 1.8 now? Sorry for double post

Last edited by a moderator:

plztem

Experienced
Reaction score
There's so much in this update as well that I feel like you guys will really enjoy.

The only thing that I'm upset about that's been revealed in this picture... NO COLOR ZONE. ;-;
WHEN? ;-; SOON?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci