• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinaldiminer

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Rinaldiminer
Wins:32o+
Games Played:2300 +
Skype Name:Rinaldiminer
Past Clans:#Relation #Evolution and more
Reason You Left Those Clans:#Relation:disband and every clan battle we were losing it would be a clan flame #Evolution:disband and probably would of left cause nothing happens
Why Do You Want To Join:cause the time I got kicked I was devastated and wanted to join again
Will You Be Active:weekends and breaks but on weekdays I will be active on skype
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are:I love sports like baseball and basketball and get strait a's in school

CreppyMiner

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: CreppyMiner
Wins: Eh
Games Played: More eh
Skype Name: Ill PM it
Past Clans: #Relation, #Nebulous, #TheHunted, #Variable
Reason You Left Those Clans: All of them disbanded I did not choose to leave
Why Do You Want To Join: Because I think I would have a good time here and this clan wont disband.
Will You Be Active: Yesh
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: I am a mexican boy. Hope you like mexicans bby <3. (I really don't want to write a paragraph I would much more like it if I told you in TS or something)

Rinaldiminer

Diamond
Reaction score
I will be active on skype but not on ts but plz don't kick me if I get accepted as trial I will be able to play on Friday after school but I will be active on skype

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Rinaldiminer
Wins:32o+
Games Played:2300 +
Skype Name:Rinaldiminer
Past Clans:#Relation #Evolution and more
Reason You Left Those Clans:#Relation:disband and every clan battle we were losing it would be a clan flame #Evolution:disband and probably would of left cause nothing happens
Why Do You Want To Join:cause the time I got kicked I was devastated and wanted to join again
Will You Be Active:weekends and breaks but on weekdays I will be active on skype
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are:I love sports like baseball and basketball and get strait a's in school
Minecraft ID: CreppyMiner
Wins: Eh
Games Played: More eh
Skype Name: Ill PM it
Past Clans: #Relation, #Nebulous, #TheHunted, #Variable
Reason You Left Those Clans: All of them disbanded I did not choose to leave
Why Do You Want To Join: Because I think I would have a good time here and this clan wont disband.
Will You Be Active: Yesh
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: I am a mexican boy. Hope you like mexicans bby <3. (I really don't want to write a paragraph I would much more like it if I told you in TS or something)
You both have been denied. Sorry guys </3 You are more then welcome to hop on are ts and chill with us tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci