• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
♕ Application ♕
Minecraft ID: Auroraty
Wins: like 250 or something.
Games Played: like 25k sorry man
Skype Name: kristieboo69 (hot ikikik)
Past Clans: Titans, Republic, React, Ascension
Reason You Left Those Clans: titans disbanded, republic disbanded, left React because I didn't really fit in. Stopped my trial for Rebels to make Ascension. Ascension disbanded. XD
Why Do You Want To Join: Because you guys are my bbys. But seriously, I think I have a lot to offer this clan. Not so much PVP wise, but my leadership skills and clan knowledge.
Will You Be Active: I own the ts sooo
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: i like cats and kyle's a qt
Denied. PM For reasons.

jk bby ily accepted! :p <-------- Don't highlight dat

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Update
Math_Magician Has been promoted to Officer!
Stabazam Has joined back!
shadowblaze12 Has been denied.
Also we have sadly un-merged with Ascension. Any Ascension members are more then welcome to apply here if you want to. We will be also be picking a clan wars roster so start tryharding in everything to get a spot! Thanks guys I really sad the merge didnt work out but its just another bump in the road. I hope to still do great and with mather now here achieve even better! :D
Soz I haven't been active, it's because I had MCAS this week, it's basically like the SAT's.

Majestic0112

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:MLGMajestic
Wins:1162
Games Played:3639
Skype Name:live:mlgmajestic
Past Clans:#TheHunted, #Variable, #TheAggressors
Reason You Left Those Clans:Because of problems and thehunted disbanned
Why Do You Want To Join:because its a very old clan with very good pvpers and they are pro (love you Hockey,Cubed and Native)
Will You Be Active:On weekends All the day
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are:Im a cool guy that love competitive and i know to work as a team and i have experience in clan battles

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Why Do You Want To Join:because its a very old clan with very good pvpers and they are pro (love you Hockey,Cubed and Native)
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are:Im a cool guy that love competitive and i know to work as a team and i have experience in clan battles
Very old clan? xD

SinglePowa

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Single_Powa
Wins:766
Games Played:2596
Skype Name:SinglePowa
Past Clans:#MysticFuze, #TheAggressors
Reason You Left Those Clans: Problems with the owner...
Why Do You Want To Join: because this is a great clan and because I want to be with my friend MLGMajestic
Will You Be Active:yes, try to be as active as possible because I have to study xD
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: I'm a very competitive guy, i love clan wars and I like working in a team and I have enough experience for a clanwar n.n

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Accept my bby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci