• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy2224

Spectator
Reaction score
♕ Application ♕
Minecraft ID: Buffy2224
Wins: 338
Games Played: 2377
Skype Name: Gamefreak2244
Past Clans: Sovey, Republic
Reason You Left Those Clans:
They both disbanded
Why Do You Want To Join: It seems like a very nice clan and i i will get along with the members that i don't know, but i know most of them.
Will You Be Active: To be honest i wasent active on my last clan that i tryed out for , but that was when i had TCAP (if you want to know what that is ask me ok).
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: I am a 13 years old and really want to join this clan because most of my friends are in it. Also please don't accept just because my ratio is bad, i was a noob back in the old days so yea. I do get along well with a lot of people and i am a nice person to be around (if you like me that is). I don't know what to say other than please accept me and i wont let you guys down. o_O:rolleyes::oops::D:p:cool::confused::mad::(;):)

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, I'm fanofwheels, and I've been looking to apply for this clan for a while, and decided to take a chance now that I left The Past. Anyway, here's my application:

Minecraft ID: fanofwheels
Wins: 768
Games Played: 3408
Skype Name: ygbenr
Past Clan: The Past
Reason You Left Those Clans: Due to the general productivity of the clan, how I felt like a lot of the members just weren't that mature, and because I want to try out a different clan for a new experience.
Why Do You Want To Join: Because from what I've heard and seen, this clan seems like a clan that will be productive and knows what they are doing, it looks like a clan that will know how to organize themselves well and can be peaceful with each other along with their opponents in clan battles.
Will You Be Active: Yes, I will be on TS frequently, and if taking a break, I will definitely inform.
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: I'm a fairly competitive MCSG player who practices everyday with my friends and solo, and I enjoy the aspect of survival games, and want to get 1000 wins by the time I get to 4000 games played. I am experienced at MCSG and have been around for a while, since V1, and am also really into competitiveness when it comes to clans. Another thing I do in my free time is YouTube, and I really enjoy it, my main focus on it is to be a good commentator.
I am confident when being competitive, yet still not to an extent where it will get annoying or unrealistic. I am a fairly talkative person, but I don't go around yelling or screaming in emotion all day, and can maintain a calm and peaceful conversations whether it is with my clan or talking to strangers, and overall, can maintain a good attitude and show maturity when it is needed and not needed.
Accepted as trail.

♕ Application ♕
Minecraft ID: Buffy2224
Wins: 338
Games Played: 2377
Skype Name: Gamefreak2244
Past Clans: Sovey, Republic
Reason You Left Those Clans:
They both disbanded
Why Do You Want To Join: It seems like a very nice clan and i i will get along with the members that i don't know, but i know most of them.
Will You Be Active: To be honest i wasent active on my last clan that i tryed out for , but that was when i had TCAP (if you want to know what that is ask me ok).
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: I am a 13 years old and really want to join this clan because most of my friends are in it. Also please don't accept just because my ratio is bad, i was a noob back in the old days so yea. I do get along well with a lot of people and i am a nice person to be around (if you like me that is). I don't know what to say other than please accept me and i wont let you guys down. o_O:rolleyes::oops::D:p:cool::confused::mad::(;):)

Denied

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan Update
Math_Magician Has been promoted to Officer!
Stabazam Has joined back!
shadowblaze12 Has been denied.
Also we have sadly un-merged with Ascension. Any Ascension members are more then welcome to apply here if you want to. We will be also be picking a clan wars roster so start tryharding in everything to get a spot! Thanks guys I really sad the merge didnt work out but its just another bump in the road. I hope to still do great and with mather now here achieve even better! :D

Last edited:

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Clan Update
Math_Magician Has been promoted to Elite!
Stabazam Has joined back!
shadowblaze12 Has been denied.
Also we have sadly un-merged with Ascension. Any Ascension members are more then welcome to apply here if you want to. We will be also be picking a clan wars roster so start tryharding in everything to get a spot! Thanks guys I really sad the merge didnt work out but its just another bump in the road. I hope to still do great and with mather now here achieve even better! :D
Ty very much <3 u hev swag wont let the tam down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci