• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm proud to be in the clan, one miner setback though, we'll not really. I'm usually active for about 4 hours but from this point on I'll be active for only 2 hours maximum per day, I guess this is not that big of a deal, I'm just used to being super active. Anyways I'll be on from 4:30 - 5:30 pm, then afterwards another hour after 6:30, so I'm wondering what's the best time to be active between 6:30 - 8:30, being that I want to be able to still scrim between those times etc. just so the error doesn't occurs that I'm on when everyone's off and then I'm off when everyone's on, to make it seem like I'm inactive, because I'm really not, I try to be active as much as possible. I'm not used to the eternity schedule so can either native or status reply to this with a time between 6:30-8:30.
u can scrim with me at 1am for you ok?

hbay native i still dont hav the nudes yet but that is ok xo

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Considering I am not active at all because my comp :c I respect that you let us know. We have no set "schedule" so the fact that you are able to be on for that long everyday is good enough for me c: Usually in our clan, if we have 6 or more people, we find a scrim. Before the merge, we would scrim a couple times every day and clan battle on weekends. Idk if this will continue, but it will be relatively similar.
k qt 3.14

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations on the merge! Everything is looking great I think I deserve like a Head VIP rank? Well, hopefully I can be back one day! Keep it up Native!!

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Ofc you completely change the color scheme to blue when I make it >.>

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
One day. Just one day. I loved Ascension, but I really don't think that this is a clan that I want to stay in. Nothing against you guys, but I don't feel comfortable here at all, after meeting quite a few members. Not that I hate you guys, I just don't feel that this clan is one in which I'm comfortable in. I'm just gonna keep it short, I wish you guys the best of luck with the merge.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
One day. Just one day. I loved Ascension, but I really don't think that this is a clan that I want to stay in. Nothing against you guys, but I don't feel comfortable here at all, after meeting quite a few members. Not that I hate you guys, I just don't feel that this clan is one in which I'm comfortable in. I'm just gonna keep it short, I wish you guys the best of luck with the merge.
The changes might be too great. We all need to discuss this. Now

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, I'm fanofwheels, and I've been looking to apply for this clan for a while, and decided to take a chance now that I left The Past. Anyway, here's my application:

Minecraft ID: fanofwheels
Wins: 768
Games Played: 3408
Skype Name: ygbenr
Past Clan: The Past
Reason You Left Those Clans: Due to the general productivity of the clan, how I felt like a lot of the members just weren't that mature, and because I want to try out a different clan for a new experience.
Why Do You Want To Join: Because from what I've heard and seen, this clan seems like a clan that will be productive and knows what they are doing, it looks like a clan that will know how to organize themselves well and can be peaceful with each other along with their opponents in clan battles.
Will You Be Active: Yes, I will be on TS frequently, and if taking a break, I will definitely inform.
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: I'm a fairly competitive MCSG player who practices everyday with my friends and solo, and I enjoy the aspect of survival games, and want to get 1000 wins by the time I get to 4000 games played. I am experienced at MCSG and have been around for a while, since V1, and am also really into competitiveness when it comes to clans. Another thing I do in my free time is YouTube, and I really enjoy it, my main focus on it is to be a good commentator.
I am confident when being competitive, yet still not to an extent where it will get annoying or unrealistic. I am a fairly talkative person, but I don't go around yelling or screaming in emotion all day, and can maintain a calm and peaceful conversations whether it is with my clan or talking to strangers, and overall, can maintain a good attitude and show maturity when it is needed and not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci