• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☪ Eternity [US Divison]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
I wanna ask a question because alot of you are acting like some 13 year old teenage girls always trying to get into stuff they dont even know about just to get in drama? Like forreal, this had nothing to do with any one of you and dont say well im in the clan so yea it does. Not tf it doesnt that is just a excuess to get in the middle of it? Like I legit wanna know why you drama seekers wanted to get into the middle of something for NO reason? Real talk..
Your not black. REAL TALK! And dont post stuff like that trying to start flame if you cant back your sh*t up. Only 1 post in and you have already made a fool of your self so if you would like doing that keep posting! If not I suggest you stop now.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your not black. REAL TALK! And dont post stuff like that trying to start flame if you cant back your sh*t up. Only 1 post in and you have already made a fool of your self so if you would like doing that keep posting! If not I suggest you stop now.
You're the one started the flame and drama in the first place. SMH....
tumblr_m0fjbjfLiI1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
I wanna ask a question because alot of you are acting like some 13 year old teenage girls always trying to get into stuff they dont even know about just to get in drama? Like forreal, this had nothing to do with any one of you and dont say well im in the clan so yea it does. Not tf it doesnt that is just a excuess to get in the middle of it? Like I legit wanna know why you drama seekers wanted to get into the middle of something for NO reason? Real talk..
Alright as Native has said many times, this thread is for clan purpose only. Not to start flames. Everyone relax and drop it you should all be embarrassed because your fighting over a game and you guys don't even know each other. So, let's handle this maturely and just drop it apologize if needed. If this continues I will get staff in this.

Thanks!

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright as Native has said many times, this thread is for clan purpose only. Not to start flames. Everyone relax and drop it you should all be embarrassed because your fighting over a game and you guys don't even know each other. So, let's handle this maturely and just drop it apologize if needed. If this continues I will get staff in this.

Thanks!
Give this man a nobel peace prize

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
I am being forreal. Why did you all wanna get into this when it had nothing to do with half of you all?

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score

Thanks!
^ But I dont let people beak my friends like dat and get away with it. But im done now all gucci

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
I understand but there is no need for it to be in public, just drop it and let him be the immature one it was a bad idea for him to start it and very immature.
Now can you stop begging me for gfx now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci