• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

•Team Airborne• [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblaze150

Tribute
Reaction score
Srry bag, but i cant ever get on since of website probs for me :( pls go to shanes server doe xD

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
It might have to be moved to later on that day, due to some IRL activities. Best I can do is maybe..5 CST?
Worst comes to worst, one of us sits out. Which reminds me, one of our newer members, TheObsidianGamer , has a server. I have whitelisted all members. IP: 198.24.168.226:31229

TehBleedingAces

Tribute
Reaction score
SOOO..... when is the battle scheduled? Cause im on right now ready for my first clan battle EVER. :)

Masooner1

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Masooner1
Skype (Optional):Maxsooner1
TS (Optional):
Wins:14 (110 on hive) recently moved
Games played:467 (used to play as a nub)
Why do you want to be in the clan?: Because I realy think this can can go somewhere
What do you see in the future of the clan?: I think that this caln could be among some of the elite clans
Do you know any of the higher members (Officers and above)?: No I dont but I think it would be fun to meet them!
Will you be active?:Yes, I would be very active, I play a lot!
Your email address:
[email protected]

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Masooner1
Skype (Optional):Maxsooner1
TS (Optional):
Wins:14 (110 on hive) recently moved
Games played:467 (used to play as a nub)
Why do you want to be in the clan?: Because I realy think this can can go somewhere
What do you see in the future of the clan?: I think that this caln could be among some of the elite clans
Do you know any of the higher members (Officers and above)?: No I dont but I think it would be fun to meet them!
Will you be active?:Yes, I would be very active, I play a lot!
Your email address:
[email protected]
Denied, sadly. Reason: Not enough wins and not good enough a ratio. Get better stats and reapply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci