• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

•Team Airborne• [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheObsidianGamer

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: BenCar2013 (im gonna change it when ta update comes out)
Skype (Optional): BenCar2013
TS (Optional):
Wins:3
Games played:385
Why do you want to be in the clan?:to hang with my friends and to get better at pvp
What do you see in the future of the clan?: it being the best clan eva
Do you know any of the higher members (Officers and above)?:Bag
Will you be active?:yes
Your email address:[email protected]

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: BenCar2013 (im gonna change it when ta update comes out)
Skype (Optional): BenCar2013
TS (Optional):
Wins:3
Games played:385
Why do you want to be in the clan?:to hang with my friends and to get better at pvp
What do you see in the future of the clan?: it being the best clan eva
Do you know any of the higher members (Officers and above)?:Bag
Will you be active?:yes
Your email address:[email protected]
Accepted as a Trial Member. Will be added to the roster when I get the chance.

jaylaurencebro

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: jaylaurencebro
Skype (Optional): reyesjansen
TS (Optional): None
Wins: 205+
Games played: 1495 ( I know, my ratio is horrible)
Why do you want to be in the clan?: Because I am good friends with shanehenry and he wanted me to join. I also want to join this clan because , I can't find any good clans like this and this is as best as it can get.
What do you see in the future of the clan?: Since this clan has many awesome players, I think that this clan will be a ridiculously hard clan to beat.
Do you know any of the higher members (Officers and above)?: I played with TehBleedingAces & BAGHRB a few times.
Will you be active?: Yes, I can play everyday, but I'll have finals soon so I might not be online everyday.
Your email address: [email protected]

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: jaylaurencebro
Skype (Optional): reyesjansen
TS (Optional): None
Wins: 205+
Games played: 1495 ( I know, my ratio is horrible)
Why do you want to be in the clan?: Because I am good friends with shanehenry and he wanted me to join. I also want to join this clan because , I can't find any good clans like this and this is as best as it can get.
What do you see in the future of the clan?: Since this clan has many awesome players, I think that this clan will be a ridiculously hard clan to beat.
Do you know any of the higher members (Officers and above)?: I played with TehBleedingAces & BAGHRB a few times.
Will you be active?: Yes, I can play everyday, but I'll have finals soon so I might not be online everyday.
Accepted as a Pilot. Log on to the Chatzy when you can by checking your email and clicking the link on it.

HaydenDoesPvP

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HMO5207
Skype (Optional): HaydenAkaHmo
TS (Optional): Nope.
Wins: 73
Games played: 660, I will just say this, played before the fridge, when I was noob, now I pro. Got these wins in 2 weeks.
Why do you want to be in the clan?: Well, I disbanded my clan because good people left, and I didn't want to be Founder anymore.
What do you see in the future of the clan?: Well, me hopefully being in a lot of clan battles, and helping you guys out!
Do you know any of the higher members (Officers and above)?: No.
Will you be active?: Yes, I am on every day 8-10 hours.

Thanks!

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HMO5207
Skype (Optional): HaydenAkaHmo
TS (Optional): Nope.
Wins: 73
Games played: 660, I will just say this, played before the fridge, when I was noob, now I pro. Got these wins in 2 weeks.
Why do you want to be in the clan?: Well, I disbanded my clan because good people left, and I didn't want to be Founder anymore.
What do you see in the future of the clan?: Well, me hopefully being in a lot of clan battles, and helping you guys out!
Do you know any of the higher members (Officers and above)?: No.
Will you be active?: Yes, I am on every day 8-10 hours.

Thanks!
Accepted as a Trial Member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci