• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

•Team Airborne• [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepunisher246

Survivor
Reaction score
You guys should really start doing some scrims to practice then after a few of those do a clan battle to be more active and get more know :) if you guys want a scrim go on #ArtOfPvP's forum and just tell us. or you can contact me on skype at: austinburns12. Good Luck :)

Mr_warhawk

Platinum
Reaction score
bag am I in the clan if not can u sign me up like shane and y do u hate me?

TehBleedingAces

Tribute
Reaction score
BAGHRB, Mr_Warhawk was unable to apply because he didn't understand my instructions. SoI reccomend that you apply for him.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
I'm getting very tired of applying for people. If you want to be in the clan, get determined. Talk to someone who knows how. Paul, it's your duty to help him as a Colonel.
You guys should really start doing some scrims to practice then after a few of those do a clan battle to be more active and get more know :) if you guys want a scrim go on #ArtOfPvP's forum and just tell us. or you can contact me on skype at: austinburns12. Good Luck :)
Thanks so much for being a nice guy! A lot of people have wanted to clan battle, but I would prefer to scrim first, just to get the clan to see their abilities and teamwork. We'll definitely consider your offer. Thanks!

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
How odd..I have not been getting ANY alerts on this thread at all. Sorry for any inactivity.

TehBleedingAces

Tribute
Reaction score
I attempted to help Mr_Warhawk and I told him how to apply, but he was unable to comprehend and follow out these instructions, so unfortunately I can not help him anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci