• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

•Team Airborne• [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmoon321

Survivor
Reaction score
On behalf of #Infectious we would like to have a 3v3 or 4v4 clan battle if yes add me on skype at dariusmoon123

Fireblaze150

Tribute
Reaction score
hey guys just letting u know, im on roxbot and come on ill be recording for a long time to send to my friend bai! btw im back from paris :D

AcidRayne

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Currently LarryduhLobster but going to change it to AcidRayne
Skype (Optional): Larry.duhLobster
Wins: 119
Games played:
Why do you want to be in the clan?: I would like to be in social, competitive and fun clan and I believe Team Airborne Is where all that is provided
What do you see in the future of the clan?: I see this clan going to the top and competing and winning
Do you know any of the higher members (Officers and above)?: No, I know a Pilot his ign is FireBlaze150
Will you be active?: I will be active both in mcsg and in clan chat and battles
Your email address:
[email protected]

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Currently LarryduhLobster but going to change it to AcidRayne
Skype (Optional): Larry.duhLobster
Wins: 119
Games played:
Why do you want to be in the clan?: I would like to be in social, competitive and fun clan and I believe Team Airborne Is where all that is provided
What do you see in the future of the clan?: I see this clan going to the top and competing and winning
Do you know any of the higher members (Officers and above)?: No, I know a Pilot his ign is FireBlaze150
Will you be active?: I will be active both in mcsg and in clan chat and battles
Your email address:
[email protected]
Accepted as a Trial Member. Will be added to thread, shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci