• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Zone 85

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers? (Poll v2)

• Total voters

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
This map is extremely fun to play on, and has that effect that valleyside has where it's easy to get stacked and it's more strategic and pvp orientated than a map like fortress Pyke where whoever is stacked wins the game

voteforsteve2013

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi Im voteforsteve2013, I am a fan of ur map which is Zone 85. I Was Intrested
In Making a Deathmatch Arena For Ur Map Soo.. I Would Have to download the map from planet minecraft n make the deathmatch arena. hopefully u have a great life n enjoy ur MCSG life as a VIP (N Hopfully I Become a VIP 2) N I Will Send U a email When I Finish The DM Arena

Pls Add Skype Me For More Info

Minecraft IGN: voteforsteve2013

Wins: 93

Teamspeak: voteforsteve2013

I Sended u a email :3

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Hi Im voteforsteve2013, I am a fan of ur map which is Zone 85. I Was Intrested
In Making a Deathmatch Arena For Ur Map Soo.. I Would Have to download the map from planet minecraft n make the deathmatch arena. hopefully u have a great life n enjoy ur MCSG life as a VIP (N Hopfully I Become a VIP 2) N I Will Send U a email When I Finish The DM Arena

Pls Add Skype Me For More Info

Minecraft IGN: voteforsteve2013

Wins: 93

Teamspeak: voteforsteve2013

I Sended u a email :3
Thanks for your interest in my map, but unfortunately, I'll have to decline this offer. I do not think that Zone 85 needs a death match arena, and if it did, I would make it myself. Sorry to decline your interest, but I do not wish for you to make a death match arena for it. Sorry again!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
AlpakaWhacker, this thead can be moved back to the finished map section now since the revamped version is now on the servers. :) Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci