• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Zone 85

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers? (Poll v2)

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I suppose you've carefully placed out a secret OP route for yourself? XD
You suppose correctly. But, in actuality, the map is very balanced with tier 2 and tier 1. As well as overall chest concentration: they are spread out, but not too far apart. The chest placement was one of the better things about this map. There are several "op" routes, but, yes, I do have one that is especially good, but not too op of course. In other words, I have a good route, but everything is fair.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
You suppose correctly. But, in actuality, the map is very balanced with tier 2 and tier 1. As well as overall chest concentration: they are spread out, but not too far apart. The chest placement was one of the better things about this map. There are several "op" routes, but, yes, I do have one that is especially good, but not too op of course. In other words, I have a good route, but everything is fair.
I'm assuming the tiers 2's are spread out unlike TSG2?
Also any easter eggs? :D

Loudv2

Survivor
Reaction score
Theres some iron ingots in some furnaces but those whereabouts are for me to know and for you to find out :D :p ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci