• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yured's Graphics Shop v2

How are my graphics?

• Total voters
Reaction score
IGN: TheFanManiac

I would like an avatar.

Have you payed? No not yet, I will once I give you the details. :)

I choose your shop because the art looks amazing and it stands out from others. (Add me on Skype for details, "TheFanManiac"!

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
This is amazing! I have a question. Can the render be turned into the forum profile picture?

Last edited:

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: TheFanManiac

I would like an avatar.

Have you payed? No not yet, I will once I give you the details. :)

I choose your shop because the art looks amazing and it stands out from others. (Add me on Skype for details, "TheFanManiac"!
Added you on skype buddy ;3
This is amazing! I have a question. Can the render be turned into the forum profile picture?
I think so, then again I could be wrong. I've seen people with their renders being their profile picture.

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
If I was a buyer those are amazing prices because you want the cheapest prices for everything to save money, as a designer myself I say make the prices a tad higher, but not to high because people then won't buy. :/

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm still alive guys!
I JUST REALIZED HOW MANY TIMES I DOUBLE POSTED, SORRY ;-;

Last edited:

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
What's your Skype? I'm interested in a banner and maybe an outro.
Buy it in Sellfy, or message me if you're trading, on sellfy, once you buy it, it'll give you a text document with my skype.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci