• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yured's Graphics Shop v2

How are my graphics?

• Total voters

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, Jared here, and I welcome you to my graphics shop. I'm just another mediocre designer out there, so if you don't like my art, go to someone else. I've been designing for about 2 years now, and I consider myself "experienced," in the graphics making.

YouTube Banners ~

Thumbnails ~

YouTube Outros ~

Where can I buy your art?
Head on over to ~ www.sellfy.com/yuredshreksyou

Payment Method via Paypal - [email protected]

P.S. I thank you for looking at my graphics, and I hope you buy them! :)

Last edited:
D

Damien // Teepwn

Those are pretty nice! I'm not interested in buying one because I can make my own, but I reckon you could raise those prices slightly as they're on pretty damn nice quality.

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
Those are pretty nice! I'm not interested in buying one because I can make my own, but I reckon you could raise those prices slightly as they're on pretty damn nice quality.
Yeah, maybe in the future, for now i'm keeping it cheap, so people can actually buy and afford my stuff.

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, this is actually pretty nice! Especially the fact that the GFX prices are not overpriced. I've seen many people charge $4 for starter thumbnails, and you really took that into consideration it seems ;p Gl!

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow, this is actually pretty nice! Especially the fact that the GFX prices are not overpriced. I've seen many people charge $4 for starter thumbnails, and you really took that into consideration it seems ;p Gl!
Thanks! I did that because I really don't want people over the internet paying so much for something that they can learn to do in the future, like I did ;)

saarthak24

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN - saarthak_sethi24
What kind of graphics would you like? ( Avatar, Banner, or Outro ) - Outro
Did you pay the requested amount? - I will, but I would first like you to add me on skype @ saarthak_sethi
Why do you choose my shop over other designers in the MCSG community? - I'm looking for an outro and your designs stood out to me

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN - saarthak_sethi24
What kind of graphics would you like? ( Avatar, Banner, or Outro ) - Outro
Did you pay the requested amount? - I will, but I would first like you to add me on skype @ saarthak_sethi
Why do you choose my shop over other designers in the MCSG community? - I'm looking for an outro and your designs stood out to me
added you ;3

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
Just finished Captain_Dory's server logo and saarthak24's avatar and outro! See all three of them in the examples!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci