• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yured's Graphic Shop

CherryOnTop12

Diamond
Reaction score
Private message me so I can give you the paypal account :p
Um, that might be a problem because my parents have a paypal account and I don't and they won't let me use it but of there is anything else I can do for you I will. If not thanks for your help anyway.

CherryOnTop12

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll still give u a shoutout cause everytime I apply for one of these things they never reply back or do it so thanks and you don't need to do it.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: BoostMeGaming
w/ Face Expressions ( Example 1.) or Standard ( Example 2.)? Example 2 (If possible, maybe holding my bow in my hands holding it before shooting [you know what I mean]
Will you be willing to wait if you don't get yours as quick as you expect? Of course, I have a sucky profile picture XD
(Saves me time on going to minershoes) Link to your skin please : http://www.minershoes.com (I'm on my Iphone so srry D: )
Any comments? I gotta love your work :3

fishypoo

Spectator
Reaction score
What logos would you like on it?:Don't care
Any colors you want in it (If no leave blank)?:Green :3
What is it for (MCSG , HIVE , ETC.) ?:MCSG

fishypoo

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:fishoman22
w/ Face Expressions ( Example 1.) or Standard ( Example 2.)?:1
Will you be willing to wait if you don't get yours as quick as you expect?:You know me. I'm patient (sometimes).
(Saves me time on going to minershoes) Link to your skin please :fsadfgawegawe4tgr
Any comments?:Derp derp derp derpity derp derp

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci