• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yured's Graphic Shop

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Um can I request for another one???

Mine is AMAZING art, and I love it. You did everything I asked for!!!! I guess that's where I failed. I tend to be kind of a fickle person, and I don't seem to enjoy it as much as I want to. I didn't ask for what I truly wanted, I guess. :/

Please tell me if I am sounding a bit mischievous or ungrateful, I really bad at noticing that. :) :) :)

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION
IGN: Kieplox
w/ Face Expressions ( Example 1.) or Standard ( Example 2.)? Standard even though I don't have a mouth on my skin xD
Will you be willing to wait if you don't get yours as quick as you expect? Take your time
(Saves me time on going to minershoes) Link to your skin please : can ATM on a iPod :/
Anu comments: want to be holding a sword with a red backround

CherryOnTop12

Diamond
Reaction score
Banner Appication
IGN: CherryOnTop12
Link to skin: http://www.minershoes.com/editor (sorry in using iPod so I linked u to the website to find my skin. Just look up my name please)
Text and Font ( I can pick the font if you don't know any ) The font colour can it be black and you pick the font also can it say "CherryOnTop12"
Will you give me credit? In each video I do I will give you credit in the description.
Thank you for your help and how would I pay? I'm also a girl so don't make it to boyish please

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
How can I pay?
APPLICATION
IGN: Kieplox
w/ Face Expressions ( Example 1.) or Standard ( Example 2.)? Standard even though I don't have a mouth on my skin xD
Will you be willing to wait if you don't get yours as quick as you expect? Take your time
(Saves me time on going to minershoes) Link to your skin please : can ATM on a iPod :/
Anu comments: want to be holding a sword with a red backround
Banner Appication
IGN: CherryOnTop12
Link to skin: http://www.minershoes.com/editor (sorry in using iPod so I linked u to the website to find my skin. Just look up my name please)
Text and Font ( I can pick the font if you don't know any ) The font colour can it be black and you pick the font also can it say "CherryOnTop12"
Will you give me credit? In each video I do I will give you credit in the description.
Thank you for your help and how would I pay? I'm also a girl so don't make it to boyish please
Private message me so I can give you the paypal account :p

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
Um can I request for another one???

Mine is AMAZING art, and I love it. You did everything I asked for!!!! I guess that's where I failed. I tend to be kind of a fickle person, and I don't seem to enjoy it as much as I want to. I didn't ask for what I truly wanted, I guess. :/

Please tell me if I am sounding a bit mischievous or ungrateful, I really bad at noticing that. :) :) :)
.. okay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci