• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtubers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
i meant like so they could have like 10 votes? and the reason why i made it 1,000 subs is so that there will be less people who can vote 10 times
That's crazy though o_O VIP only gets 5, and they got VIP for being better than just 1000 subscribers...

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got about 100 and I'm not all that dedicated anymore, although here's how I see this ending up, back in the day (I'm one of the oldest MCSG youtubers i beleive fourth behind nate, swipeshot, and blazemaster) you had to post AT LEAST 2 times a day just to reach 50 subs, IN ONE MONTH! Take BlazeMaster for example he had to upload 33 MCSG episodes just to get to 70 subs (he has 131 now because he died and people discovered him when his death was announced and then he came back from the dead, if that makes any sense) 33 EPISODES! How many episodes did it take for a guy like say Zeejayy for example to hit 100.... 2. So let's put it this way, if it's THAT EASY to get big on youtube now, then I see WAY to many people walking around with that shiny YT on these servers. And just a slight correction to your calculation, it's actually 1 million people who play these servers :)
Are you MiamiSalcedo? I thought your IGN was Breadman o_O

Well well...

#OffTopic

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
it should be 1,000 we can't have too many people that have th YT, and also we need people that release MCSG videos REGULARALY, not once in a while like you do
I have been recording and I'm going to be uploading lots. Theres only like 8 people with over 500 subs in MCSG. Over 1k theres only 3, so this would be pointless.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have been recording and I'm going to be uploading lots. Theres only like 8 people with over 500 subs in MCSG. Over 1k theres only 3, so this would be pointless.
theres actually 5 people with over 1,000 subs and also it doesn't matter if there is only 5 because if it was 500 subs there would be too many people

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Because that would be abused, plus MCSG does not really owe anything to small channels. Those who have recieved VIP because of their youtube channels get extra votes, 10 is way too many.
there would be like 10 people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci