• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtubers

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
so as we know there are lots of people who make mcsg youtube videos, and if a youtuber who makes mcsg videos has over 1,000 subscribers or whatever number, they could have a YT next to their name showing people that they make mscg videos on youtube, probably won't be added but just a suggestion.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Interesting suggestion. I suppose that would be kind of cool, and it could get the youtuber more subs and such. You'd probably have to fill out a small application, but that would be neat.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
so as we know there are lots of people who make mcsg youtube videos, and if a youtuber who makes mcsg videos has over 1,000 subscribers or whatever number, they could have a YT next to their name showing people that they make mscg videos on youtube, probably won't be added but just a suggestion.
I think this would be cool, but it would also be a bit of a pain I think. Because sometimes people want to keep it secret that they are youtubers just in case someone decides to go and punch them to death (I understand they would want to advertise though). Maybe have an option to hide it?

Also, I think 1000 subscribers is quite a bit. I'm pretty sure there are only 3 or so. BajanCanadian, JeromeASF and Blamph. Nate hasn't quite reached it yet, neither has Sidera1993 (who doesn't play MCSG much, but does sometimes I'm sure because she has a video of it. Also, she might have by now seeing as she was almost there last I checked) and Vebbi is at about 500 subscribers. I think 500 would be enough for this if it were to be implemented though.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think this would be cool, but it would also be a bit of a pain I think. Because sometimes people want to keep it secret that they are youtubers just in case someone decides to go and punch them to death (I understand they would want to advertise though). Maybe have an option to hide it?

Also, I think 1000 subscribers is quite a bit. I'm pretty sure there are only 3 or so. BajanCanadian, JeromeASF and Blamph. Nate hasn't quite reached it yet, neither has Sidera1993 (who doesn't play MCSG much, but does sometimes I'm sure because she has a video of it. Also, she might have by now seeing as she was almost there last I checked) and Vebbi is at about 500 subscribers. I think 500 would be enough for this if it were to be implemented though.
Hmm, I didn't think about getting punched. I should have, seeing as how I have watched blamph since the beginning. But an option to hide would be nice. And 500 seems like a better number.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Well I guess its a suggestion but there might be like a couple hundred users that have over 1,000 subs and want that tag. Going to take a lot of confirming, asking, work in general. Probably not going to be added into MCSG.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1000 would be too much, 500 would suit :3
I think 1000 is fine, its a good number at, maybe even 1500. It's a big thing getting big on YT with MCSG videos and its the same thing with VIP, if we do get this we can't just give it out.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think 1000 is fine, its a good number at, maybe even 1500. It's a big thing getting big on YT with MCSG videos and its the same thing with VIP, if we do get this we can't just give it out.
i think theres like 5 youtubers with over 1,000 subs who play mcsg, Blamph, BajanCanadian , Jerome, MuffinBeaner , Graser10 probably a few more

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
But, only famous people would have that then, but for people like Me, Rqsplit, Vebbi, and other decent youtubers that are recording often, we are very close to having 500 subs.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But, only famous people would have that then, but for people like Me, Rqsplit, Vebbi, and other decent youtubers that are recording often, we are very close to having 500 subs.
it should be 1,000 we can't have too many people that have th YT, and also we need people that release MCSG videos REGULARALY, not once in a while like you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci