• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtubers you've played with.

pindaar

Platinum
Reaction score
Been in videos with: xBayani They're all I've really played with, not many compared to everyone else!
heyimbee
PrivateFearless.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
He needs to get wins daily to stay on top. Since his 4000th win a few days ago, he's already gained another 54. Not to mention his 6 weeks play time. So yes, he plays a lot.
Not rlly... He just wins most of the games he plays...

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
most AU youtubers,
da_goose22
strauberryjam
darkrai202 when he did youtube
killer201211
bentomkeke
goldsolace
heyimnatalia
snochet
lovelights
weartea
mrdatman2011
lots of other smaller youtubers

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
ThatOneTomahawk, Blamph, Darkrai, BajanCanadian, Boxx3r, Vareide and probably tons of smaller MCSG YouTubers.

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
Let me say, I have met a lot of YouTubers :D jk

- Huawhi
- TheCreeperFarts
- Thatonetomohawk
- Grape
- StrauberryJam
- blamphhhhh
- BajanCanadian
- ASFJerome
- AliA
- Woofless
- TBNRFrags

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
I talked to inthelittlewood over YouTube PM's before he got big. (He was around 5k subs)
I played against huahwi countless times back when he used to play CA and people didn't know him, I called hacks on him too.

S

Sepyz

Etho, AntVenom, CavemanFilms, Skitscape, Fawdz, VintageBeef, all members of NodusGriefing (this was a long time ago, I'm a good guy now c:)

From MCSG, I have played with cscoop, Zypes, Lovelights, sixzoseven, FinsGraphics, ThatOneTomahawk, Blamph, Kerbals, Toxic, Huahwi, etc. Pretty much all of them.

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a simple thread , comment what you tubers you've played with on MCSG and any additional information that you may have regarding them.
This is just out of curiosity because I often find people have played with youtubers that I didn't even know played on MCSG.

I've played with a fair amount :
wolv21
Vareide
Aureylian
Inthelittlewood
Liketotallytoby
Benjavaela
Bajancandian
JeromeASF
Thatonetomohawk

Probably some more smaller youtubers I didn't recognise too.

Sorry if this is already a thread , I looked but probably not hard enough as usual.
Lucky :D

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
I've been with Huahwi more than 5 times when he was very small and do livestreams. I have several screenshots :p
I've played with Sixzoseven and NoahSailer too, I'm not sure if NoahSailer would count.

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I have been in games with:
TOXICWASTEII
ThatOneTomahawk
Blamph
and CaptainChicken14 (Idk if he counts, he has nearly 2000 subs.) and he is my former clan leader.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci