• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtubers you've played with.

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Huahwi
Lovelights
nerdyhamster
joeygraceffa
minegal007
Vikkstar123
Devon_Mines
Thatonetomahawk
TheCreeperFarts
blamphhhhh
Toxicwasteii
Discomonk
KiingTong
PrivateFearless
probs more xd

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Fun Fact: I killed both BajanCanadian and his buddy Jerome not once, but twice.

I played two or three times with sirshmoopies, one of Tomahawk's old friends with like 10k subs or something, and I was in the first game that he ever recorded with a facecam. He ended up not uploading the video, because in the next lobby he told me that he cried while killing me. xD I was undergeared, and he chased me through the water in Holiday Resort. We had some nice conversations. Also, I took out his team of 6 on Teweran Survival Games 6, while being harassed almost all game by them, only to die to him in a 1v1 because he had been fishing all game, and had a full suit of enchanted iron armor, and enchanted diamond sword with Flame Aspect for some reason. ._. GG. I later messaged him on YT him raging about that, and he was a tad bit rude in return.

I've also been in numerous games with ThatOneTomahawk, and also StrauberryJam (Or however you spell it.) I didn't realize that Straub was a YouTuber until one of the people that I was skyping with was like "OH MY GOD YOU JUST KILLED STRAUBERRY JAM"

Also, I vaguely recall a name along the lines of graser10. Is that the same person as the YouTuber?
I have a friend and ex-clanmate with 1k subs, Easy_Soup/Ez_Sp/Hercudez. Does that count?
Toxic Waste, TheCreeperFarts, Huahwi (I called hacks on Huahwi multiple times - he emptied a full chest of iron swords in literally less than half of a second.)
Is NerdyHamster a YouTuber? I never figured that out, but a ton of people obsessed over that person.
(By now I'm just reading off of lists of other people and matching names with who I've played with before.)
MineGal007
Devon_Mines
PrivateFearless
Blamph
The_Arena_Master - I got his Skype the same day, which is how I met him.
Some fellow named Grape, who I heard is a YouTuber.
I was also in-game with Lovelights multiple times, and we conversed a bit because we had teams that were opposing, and I knew some of his friends.

Reaction score
Huahwi
Gravey4rd
LoveLights
LinkDude1997
ThatOneTomahawk
BajanCanadian (killed him 3 times)
ASFJerome (killed him 2 times)
GraserMC
Grapeapplesauce (hive)
Vasseh
StrauberryJam
JoeyGraceffa (Oh gawd killed him so many times)
StacyStays
MNGLOGANp (before he quit)
TOXICWASTEII
KvnPlays

codysoulsword

Platinum
Reaction score
Alot of the members of the CubeSMP and CandianFries all I can think of right now.

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Am I the only one who remembers MMapGaming, MeMySelfAndPi? He was one of the very first youtubers that did MCSG and he had quite a lot of subs at that time. :p

I also once was in a game with ThatOneTomahawk.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Huahwi
Lovelights
nerdyhamster
joeygraceffa
minegal007
Vikkstar123
Devon_Mines
Thatonetomahawk
TheCreeperFarts
blamphhhhh
Toxicwasteii
Discomonk
KiingTong
PrivateFearless
probs more xd
Oooh now i wish i were a gal;-;

Edit: played woth toxic in his livestrem... He said that he knows me!!!! Hhhhhaaaahhaaa EZ

Edit 2: killed Hawaii and i play with the Gravey4rd hahahaha

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Toxic Waste, TheCreeperFarts, Huahwi (I called hacks on Huahwi multiple times - he emptied a full chest of iron swords in literally less than half of a second.)
/QUOTE]
If you grab one iron sword and double shift-click on another iron sword in the chest, the entire chest will be emptied into your inventory.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Only TheCreeperFarts that I know of. That's because I only play on eu. Most likely Gravey since he plays so much, but he's always disguised.
Plays much???... Compare his games played to other ppl on the top 25.... Or even top 50.. And he has been playing for 2 years....

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Plays much???... Compare his games played to other ppl on the top 25.... Or even top 50.. And he has been playing for 2 years....
He needs to get wins daily to stay on top. Since his 4000th win a few days ago, he's already gained another 54. Not to mention his 6 weeks play time. So yes, he plays a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci