• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTuber Showdown!

Capzook

Platinum
Reaction score
I would actually prefer the middle of the night for me. Pretty much anytime after 10:30 PST.

PUR3SK1LL7

Survivor
Reaction score
So, that means I'm about 28. So, how many people have left so far???

Also, Gunnishone, I killed you with my teammate, LEAF_POWER, hope you remember, <3

Reactions: Ali

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
So, that means I'm about 28. So, how many people have left so far???

Also, Gunnishone, I killed you with my teammate, LEAF_POWER, hope you remember, <3
Yeah probably, the main thread is updated, if someone drops out I will update it.

I don't remember.

PUR3SK1LL7

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah probably, the main thread is updated, if someone drops out I will update it.

I don't remember.

Holy Cow Man!!! Do you spend your life on this thread??? Lol. You seem to be replying to my comments after a couple of minutes! Cool, I hope I get in. And once again, thanks heaps for the fast replies.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Holy Cow Man!!! Do you spend your life on this thread??? Lol. You seem to be replying to my comments after a couple of minutes! Cool, I hope I get in. And once again, thanks heaps for the fast replies.
Haha, well when I get an Alert I go and check it. No worries.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
This is really un-organised at the moment, I'm very sorry for this.

Does anyone here have any close contact with Chad or the developers? I PMed Chad but he hasn't replied. I think the best way to do this event would be by whitelisting a server, but I haven't got close to that yet. Once the server has been decided, then we can work out a time and date :)

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
This is really un-organised at the moment, I'm very sorry for this.

Does anyone here have any close contact with Chad or the developers? I PMed Chad but he hasn't replied. I think the best way to do this event would be by whitelisting a server, but I haven't got close to that yet. Once the server has been decided, then we can work out a time and date :)
Even though it would be cool, I highly doubt they'll let us whitelist a server. Our best bet is to host this on a private server.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci