• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTuber Showdown!

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
No! Keep up the good distractions! I only need to wait ~1 week before I come back from NZ and can participate, plz ai oscillating wind turbein
Where in New Zealand are you? Going to NZ was my first and only time overseas, I went to Queenstown :)

Reaction score
No! Keep up the good distractions! I only need to wait ~1 week before I come back from NZ and can participate, plz ai oscillating wind turbein
Maybe this will actually give a chance to try a new plugin on the server that is similar to mcsg and the hive, what do you think?

Reaction score
Queenstown, snowboarding for two weeks :D

I'm sorry I don't understand...
I gave Gunnishone an ip for a server that includes an sg plugin, we are planning to get a plugin that is similar to the mcsg and the hive, for now we have a crappy plugin like the skitscpae servers so maybe after a week the server is gonna be ready for the recording
NOTE: Replied to the wrong person :p

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I gave Gunnishone an ip for a server that includes an sg plugin, we are planning to get a plugin that is similar to the mcsg and the hive, for now we have a crappy plugin like the skitscpae servers so maybe after a week the server is gonna be ready for the recording
NOTE: Replied to the wrong person :p
Get those plugins ready! We might be using your server :)

I'll check it out as soon as I can.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay all, if you still want to participate please PM me with your timezone and an ideal time you would like the event to take place (Let's try this saturday or next saturday).

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Okay all, if you still want to participate please PM me with your timezone and an ideal time you would like the event to take place (Let's try this saturday or next saturday).
I don't know how to PM :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci