• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTuber Showdown! [Roster]

PUR3SK1LL7

Survivor
Reaction score
I still have a chance! Still 13 people left to apply and only 8 days left.

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score

PUR3SK1LL7

Survivor
Reaction score
Please do not triple post it is against the rules. Next time use the edit button.

Did you not read the posts? Or are you being sarcastic... *Facepalm*

3D17 (I like my numbers): I feel like your liking for the sake of it now, and I feel good.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Attention all, this is a message from Gunnishone and I have decided it was necessary to push back the event by exactly one week, this is mainly due to the fact that we do not have enough people as of right now, however, the deadline for previous sign ups was yesterday and this means that we will not be looking through the applications, I believe we shall be doing everything by first come, first serve so make sure you're quick to the bat!

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
As Matt said, the event will be held on Saturday the 31st, because not enough people have confirmed their positions. Everyone who does not confirm their position in the next 20 hours will be removed, and new applicants will be allowed in. If you can not get to the event on the new date of the 31st of August, please let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci