• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtube Giveaway! ;)

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I subscribed where my diamond Donor :mad:

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Since there is no video that states the giveaway it makes me think this is just a cheap way to get subscribers.
Even if it is a cheap way to get subscribers, chances are people are going to unsubscribe or he will just have a whole lot of unactive subscribers which is never good.

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
Not saying you're lying or anything, but seeing as you don't have diamond donor for yourself, 5 diamond donors seems like an awful lot to spend on a giveaway.....

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
I do have diamond donor my self but the forums haven't updated yet.This is not a cheap way to get subscribers I am putting a video up today clearafy what you have to do to win!

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
When are you uploading the video and how long after that until the giveaway? And also will all this be explained in the vid and have you uploaded it yet?

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
When are you uploading the video and how long after that until the giveaway? And also will all this be explained in the vid and have you uploaded it yet?
No I haven't its going to be up at 12pm GMT+ England time so ya!

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Even if this is real, you are going to have a ton of inactive subs that don't actually watch your videos. That is never good, being a youtuber myself.

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
Even if this is real, you are going to have a ton of inactive subs that don't actually watch your videos. That is never good, being a youtuber myself.
If its real im doing it and if no one else does it thats great because i get diamond donor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci