• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtube Giveaway! ;)

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys JJ here or also known as CactusGamingHD.
I am About to do a giveaway of 5 yes 5 diamond donors for lifetime.
All you have to do is go subscribe to my channel which the channel is here =====> www.youtube.com/jjppoohhnn
and wait for my video which clarifies what you have to do to enter the competion and win!(Good Luck).
So go on ahead and subscribe to me again the link is here =====> www.youtube.com/jjppoohhnn.
Good Luck!

======================================================================================$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$€€€$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
( Sorry just for fun haha)

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I'll subscribe once the video is up.

EDIT: I just watched your videos, and only 2 of them are MCSG. All others are mainly from the Fridge. I suggest you do donor giveaways over at the Fridge if you play there so often.

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
I'll subscribe once the video is up.

EDIT: I just watched your videos, and only 2 of them are MCSG. All others are mainly from the Fridge. I suggest you do donor giveaways over at the Fridge if you play there so often.
No sorry that's was earlier and now I almost evry video I record in the whole summer about 250 I'm going to upload them to a shecdaule and upload.Its basically MCSG and some MINI-GAMES!;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci