• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your problems with 1.6 ?

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
What are your guys's problems with 1.6 ?
i would like to know

My problems with it is minecraft is unplayable with the new update for me atleast
I have a good computer brand new could run games way more demanding that minecraft but ever since the new update my frames have been on 10-15 (Even on tiny) maybe cause of optifine but i know for a fact its not that my computer is slow
My minecraft constantly crashes on me with no error report just (not responding):mad:
On my mac laptop-
so i go on my laptop giving up on the computer and it wont even start :(

So what are your guy's problems ?

-also if u have any suggestions it would be appreciated

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The only problem I have is the sprinting bug, which I know what will be fixed.
Is it really necessary to have a thread like this? Why not make a thread for things we like about 1.6? It's annoying to have people pick out all the negatives.

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
My problem is not being able to have Optifine, and the spriting bug.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
well
The only problem I have is the sprinting bug, which I know what will be fixed.
Is it really necessary to have a thread like this? Why not make a thread for things we like about 1.6? It's annoying to have people pick out all the negatives.
i haven't been able to play Minecraft at all i don't see how you can play Minecraft on 10fps so i just gave up i would love to create a thread about all the good things if i have experienced it myself so sorry if i am not being too enthusiastic .

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
As far as my problems go, with the newly released version of Minecraft, I've just encountered with the sprinting bug, and the inevitable lag. I guess I can wait a little longer for Optifine but it's annoying. :mad:

F

FatPandasFTW

When I scroll on my magic mouse for mac, my cursor for minecraft moves. It annoys the hell outta meh!!!!!!!!! :mad: And ever since that update, it's only been happening. It didn't do that in 1.5.2!

MasonHawkins

Spectator
Reaction score
Soo much lag. I have never gotten so much lag in my life. When I first started playing Minecraft, I didn't have optifine for an entire two months and I never had lag on multiplayer servers, and my display settings were on Medium-High. Now I can have my settings set to everything as low as possible and I still only get about 10-20 fps, as where when I had Optifine on the previous update, I had about 60 or 70. Even in single player with my settings as low as possible my frame rate is at 20.
Also, I am having lots of troubles with sprinting, although everyone is so..
I'm having troubles with the horses as well..
Soo. yeah. I think Mojang will have it settled within a week, and once Optifine 1.6 comes out things should be better.

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
I was looking foward to 1.6 but it turned out to be REALLY bad D:

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can run at a decent FPS without Optifine, but I'm missing my shaders D:
I also hate the sprinting bug also. </3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics