• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your perspective of 'GG'

When do you think it's fair to say 'GG'

• Killing a pro player off spawn

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Killing a pro player after you both had full iron diamond swords

Votes: 86 92.5%

• Total voters

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
GG is good game. I hate when people say it after a fight (not in deathmatch) because a fight isn't a game. I think it is appropriately used after a game has ended and can be said by everyone. To me it means that it was a enjoyable, exciting and fair game.

Treveous

Survivor
Reaction score
I know getting targeted is annoying as hell, but It's mostly the point of the game, you need to win so you illiminate all the good people. I don't know why people target me, I'm bad. :p
i cri evrytim^

,sweg

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
GG is good game. I hate when people say it after a fight (not in deathmatch) because a fight isn't a game. I think it is appropriately used after a game has ended and can be said by everyone. To me it means that it was a enjoyable, exciting and fair game.
That's why a lot of people say "gf" well I hope they are meaning good fight...

But yeah back to the topic I completely agree when a quad team goes and says "GG" after they slaughter me I really don't appreciate it. Although I have had an hilarious incident when I said "GG half a he..." to someone who got me down to half a heart and the reason why I stopped midway of my sentence was because the second I got to that point I realized I had 1 water bubble left :/. (Yep I died)

Edit:
I know getting targeted is annoying as hell, but It's mostly the point of the game, you need to win so you illiminate all the good people.
With this I can understand targeting but say someone/some people saying GG after chasing you 4 times around Valleyside after you didn't have a sword and ran out of sprint is really just annoying as it was obviously not a good game.

Edit:
I have been saying "GG" when the game is over and I enjoyed the match as it stands for "Good Game", but seeing what other people thinks about it I might stop it? I don't want to sound like a Feminine Hygene Product :p
I believe if you are saying GG after winning the game it is completely called for. I mean you won, your respecting that the other players throughout the game fought well. I can't think why someone wouldn't say GG after deathmatch.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree so much, some people are being so annoying saying things like 'GG' and 'eZ' it's not how I want mcsg to be

Treveous

Survivor
Reaction score
But one of the things that ticks me off, is that when HACKERS say gg when they win. They hacked to win, they have no skill, they cheated to win.

Reaction score
I say GG genuinely after I win a game. Some people are so paranoid about it >.>
GG means 'good game' however if it isn't a good game why say it, it you got a sword of spawn and murdered everyone it's hardly a good game

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
A team of 2+ noobs that target and kill me in a game and say "gg" is just as insulting as them saying, "lol nob u suk." ;___;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci