• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your one main Tip

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Post things in the correct section :3
AND
Don't die

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
My one main tip?
This tip, I believe to be universally the best tip out there:

Rush into fights you know you will lose. (Except fist fights, anyway.)
I'm being completely serious - a guy is getting corn, your in half leather stone sword, he's in nearly full iron diamond sword...rush into the fight, even if he doesn't know you're there. Chances are, you will lose...but you know what? By constantly putting yourself in situations where you will have to be extremely skilled to win, you will be forced to develop said skills to win at all, forcing you to focus on getting better rather than getting wins and winning every game you play. If you only fight when you know you can win with the skills you already possess, you won't get better, you will instead rely on what you already know and not even consider trying new things...you will actually play worse in future games than you would have...this is why in 1000 games I came on par with some of the other top dogs out there who have nearly 2000. Even to this day, I rush into fights stupidly and lose...but it forces me to get better. My performance now may look horrible at times, but this is simply the setup to getting far better. I know there is still lots of room for improvement, even when I'm as good as I am.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci