• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Oddest Victories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I was playing solo, and this was like last week, it was almost dm, I had no food no wep leather tunic, it was me and one other guy, I just decided I was screwed, right before dm I shot my one arrow, and it killed him, I soon noticed he had full iron, so lucky.
Nice necro.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Holy necro, but its nice to see my first semi popular thread :)

agentkiller158

District 13
Reaction score
Well... Dm started, this person has nothing is there standing there, so i decided to fist him. One hit he dead. gg

Reaction score
There was 30 seconds until deathmatch and I was running around trying to find brtter armor and weapons than my current leather and wooden sword. Then both of the other players died at the same time.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not really a MCSG victory but no thread on the hive to post. So i had full chain with iron sword and killed the first person in DM and had 7 hearts left and the other guy and full iron with enchanted diamond sword and went charging at him and he disconnected XD

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
My first game on Skylands, where pretty much everyone fell off the map and everyone left besides me had nothing. I was just waiting all game for that one decked guy, but he never showed up.

E

EagleMan

I just get a chest at centre at the 10 second mark and everyone glitches out :p:p:p:p

Hamsterdam

Survivor
Reaction score
On SG4, I had absolutely nothing at all,
and I hid the entire match. Before it got too D Match, I quickly ran to spawn and grabbed what the other guy dropped when he was killed (full iron, Diamond sword) and killed the lat guy in D Match!

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
This was on breeze island before MCSG v2, I had nothing except a leather chestplate and a fishing pole, the other two were a team with full iron iron swords. I quickly climbed up in the creeper face, and they of course were very cocky. They both climbed up at the same time, I waited until they could almost hit me and knocked them both off and won. They raged at me so hard in the next lobby xD

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It wasnt my win but.
4 Players left.
I had to deal with a Team of 2 as I experienced the FnS power (months ago) It was on SG3 I had 7 Armor they had 6.
I burned both of them killed one and attacked the Other Guy who still was burning
I thought I could take them out but suddenly I saw the Respawn button.
Next thing I heard was a thunder and the message I eraned some points for killing the guy who killed me - He was burning to death for those who dont know xD
Then I teleported to the last Guy - wearing Leather Leggins and a Wooden Sword.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It wasnt my win but.
4 Players left.
I had to deal with a Team of 2 as I experienced the FnS power (months ago) It was on SG3 I had 7 Armor they had 6.
I burned both of them killed one and attacked the Other Guy who still was burning
I thought I could take them out but suddenly I saw the Respawn button.
Next thing I heard was a thunder and the message I eraned some points for killing the guy who killed me - He was burning to death for those who dont know xD
Then I teleported to the last Guy - wearing Leather Leggins and a Wooden Sword.
sg3, me vs elgoldo, i kill him, fire kills me, a random leather guy wins the match ... -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci