• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Oddest Victories

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There are times in the survival games when strange or funny things happen. Sometimes these can result in victory. What's your strangest win? Mine was my first win. It was on SG 2, back when there were only 2 maps. It was one of my first 10 games. I got 3 chests before refill, resulting in me having 5 hunger points and a stone axe. At refill, I saw a similarly equipped guy. He asked me to team, and I said yes. I went back to the chests I knew, careful to keep behind him (I don't know how I knew to do that). Eventually, I lost him because I was paranoid. Later, it got down to 2 people, and I saw it was me and him in DM. When it started, I tried to rush him, but he just died. I don't know why, but then I realized that I had won. Pretty odd.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
My first game ever, the op player was killed by monsters while I was hiding in a tree and I ended up killing the other weak player and one.

era

Experienced
Reaction score
It was during Nate252's Big Ace livestream. The entire "stream team" got killed by this one hacker. I had absolutely nothing and I walked around SG4 whilst starving to death. Then when there is only me and the last player left I know I have zero chance, walk into the lava trap at the airfield, get set on fire, I'm at 1 heart, and nate bans the hacker and I get the win :p

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
probably back in august fighting eshan's team of 4 i just had a huge fight off after i 1v1ed him in the village a 4v1 i practically rape trained them and eventually picked them off. it was badass yet i thought i'd still lose

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
One game I was the OP guy like always, but the last person left had nothing except an apple. I almost didn't want to kill her and then when in the next lobby everyone said she won in their eyes :p

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
There was only 4 people left, the chests were about to refill in breeze. They were both waiting at that building on the cliff to sprint jump down into the water around corn. I had nothing but a fishing rod, bad armour and a stone axe. They were standing to close to the edge so I knocked them both down, stole their gear and won :D

Gravey4rd

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
On sg4, i got 1 diamond and a beef at corn, i ran towards airfield and got some leather armor from the t1 chests in the ground, i didnt get a weapon so i decided to not enter the house, i went for the hangar instead. While i looted the chest i heard the terrifying sound of someone pressing the button:D someone was actually sneaking behind a tree just waiting for someone to enter xD anyway i got a 2nd diamond and iron chestplate in the chest, i ran to a safe corner (this was more than 1 month ago while you could actually survive in there). i just went afk for 15min while waiting for deathmatch, my only hope was to get enough time to craft the diamond sword, but..... i had 1 problem... i didnt have a stick. when deathmatch started the decked guy decided to go for the other semi-decked guy, it gave me enough time to check the chest inside the blue wool house, and yay! it had a stick, i crafted the dia sword as fast as i could while the other guy was hitting me, i ran around for over 1 min to regen and then i decided to just turn around and fight.... i killed him and won. And what makes this even more fun is... that guy was the one who locked me in the hangar:D

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It was on sg1, I decided to play on AU one day for no particular reason, and I ran my route (1 tier two) After I ran it, it was just about to refill, so I just waited at the tier two where I got my second iron ingot. I heard the familiar "Crack!" of the thunder, and saw the countdown to DM start. I panicked as the only weapon I had was a wooden sword until I made my iron one. I waited until the countdown got down to 3 seconds, and I started sprinting forward to get a chance at making my sword. "Damn. He's full iron..." I thought when I saw one of my opponents. I ran to the crafting bench, managing not t to get hit while crafting. I heard the final blow on my ill fated foe, as his body and items dropped to the ground. I ran in, swinging wildly. First hit was thankfully a crit, and I managed to get another hit before he turns around and hits me twice in quick succession. "Good! Hacker!" I yelled to my friends in teamspeak as I watched him draw his bow at me through f5. As i got a little further, he locked onto my friends spectating, and shot an arrow straight at them. "Guys, we need to use this to our advantage. Stay right above him when he has his bow out!" I ran around, pondering my options as I ran from him around corn, my health coming to full. I turn around and pull out my bow, getting a shot off onto him and hearing the triumphant "Ding!" as it hits. ran towards him again, swinging insanely and spamming my mouse hitting him twice before he switched back to his sword. I run away, acting injured as he switches to his bow once more, again locking onto my friends. I run back at him, hitting him once more while attempting to strafe his hits. I get behind him and hit once more, not expecting the outcome to be a satisfactory "Crack!" of the thunder as my friends tell me how I was being cheered on.

**EDIT** Didnt expect this to be a g33ke post :p

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Everybodu lagged out except me and this noob who lagged out during deathmatch easy win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci