• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Oddest Victories

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryinShadow

Survivor
Reaction score
My friend and I were playing moonlight lake, and I jumped into the lava surrounded by swirly stone to get the chests. My friend comes up after I use my golden apple after full hearts to survive (He just took fall damage from a tree), he jumps in, eats a golden apple, and one second before we teleport, he explodes. Then, it's me and the last guy, with leather, and 2 seconds before we're allowed to move, he leaves, exploding. Weirdest game ever o_O". It's also on my Youtube (most recent) :p.

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
And So its SG2 With my friends (Mooclan, Easy_Soup, Denster) And so all four of us (I know huge team) Get to corn and we all get full Iron and we decide to do 1v1's. The first fight was me vs Mooclan. I win and then so it becomes DM, next is Denster vs Easy_Soup. Easy_Soup wins, And so right after the fight ends when Easy_Soup has about 1 and a half hearts left. I'm preparing for our 1v1 when suddenly *BOOM* Lightning strikes Easy_Soup and he dies. I win! I felt bad at first because I wanted to fight him but it was really funny because it was so sudden.

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
It was on sg1, I decided to play on AU one day for no particular reason, and I ran my route (1 tier two) After I ran it, it was just about to refill, so I just waited at the tier two where I got my second iron ingot. I heard the familiar "Crack!" of the thunder, and saw the countdown to DM start. I panicked as the only weapon I had was a wooden sword until I made my iron one. I waited until the countdown got down to 3 seconds, and I started sprinting forward to get a chance at making my sword. "Damn. He's full iron..." I thought when I saw one of my opponents. I ran to the crafting bench, managing not t to get hit while crafting. I heard the final blow on my ill fated foe, as his body and items dropped to the ground. I ran in, swinging wildly. First hit was thankfully a crit, and I managed to get another hit before he turns around and hits me twice in quick succession. "Good! Hacker!" I yelled to my friends in teamspeak as I watched him draw his bow at me through f5. As i got a little further, he locked onto my friends spectating, and shot an arrow straight at them. "Guys, we need to use this to our advantage. Stay right above him when he has his bow out!" I ran around, pondering my options as I ran from him around corn, my health coming to full. I turn around and pull out my bow, getting a shot off onto him and hearing the triumphant "Ding!" as it hits. ran towards him again, swinging insanely and spamming my mouse hitting him twice before he switched back to his sword. I run away, acting injured as he switches to his bow once more, again locking onto my friends. I run back at him, hitting him once more while attempting to strafe his hits. I get behind him and hit once more, not expecting the outcome to be a satisfactory "Crack!" of the thunder as my friends tell me how I was being cheered on.

**EDIT** Didnt expect this to be a g33ke post :p
Nice, I'm sure your third grade teacher would be proud of this story.

(Meant that in a good way ;))

Coldkiller619

Survivor
Reaction score
This happened yesterday (also my first win) I had full iron and diamond sword on teweran SG 2 and once deathmatch started I started to lag a lot my computer screen was literally frozen and all I can here was the thunder and then I was in the lobby I then did /stats and I had 1 win out of like 500 games

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
This happened yesterday (also my first win) I had full iron and diamond sword on teweran SG 2 and once deathmatch started I started to lag a lot my computer screen was literally frozen and all I can here was the thunder and then I was in the lobby I then did /stats and I had 1 win out of like 500 games
please dont necro post. Mod lock tis please

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
It was yesterday...since the network was going to restart, we were all tp'ed to corn. There were about 20 of us, and I somehow managed to find my way to win with like half leather armor and a wooden sword. GG ;)

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I was playing some fun matches with a Senior Mod and a few others. Since we were all in a call, and it was just us in a lobby, he decided to start the game. Immediately after the countdown finished, he forced deathmatch to start. Basically, we all rushed for the cornucopia to get starting supplies at the very end. I wasn't able to gather a weapon, so I ended up running around the entire deathmatch. Eventually, it was just me and my friend left. He pulled out a wooden sword, and came after me. Strangely enough, I ended up destroying him with my fist. I can assure you that I wasn't under the effect of the Diamond Fist glitch. It just sort of happened. Later, he remarked that he picked up a diamond sword, but failed to use it. A really funny match overall.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Please do not necro threads (posting on threads that are over a month old).

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci