• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your MCSG strategies?

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Care to elaborate please? I find that that is one thing NOT to do. Jumping in combat actually allows you to get critical hits on other players and makes you a harder target to hit. Not jumping makes you an easy target to get critted which actually makes you die faster... Am I misunderstanding what you are saying or is there something more that you were trying to say? :D
When you jump, players can combo you like crazy. If you stay grounded, it makes you less vulnerable to a combo which then makes it easier to getting critted.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Care to elaborate please? I find that that is one thing NOT to do. Jumping in combat actually allows you to get critical hits on other players and makes you a harder target to hit. Not jumping makes you an easy target to get critted which actually makes you die faster... Am I misunderstanding what you are saying or is there something more that you were trying to say? :D
In order to jump without the bad side effects I highly recommend crit glitching or using an anti-knockback technique such as jitter strafing

S

Sepyz

Don't use your sword unless completely out of arrows or forced to. You can die a lot easier in a sword fight than in a bow fight, and it's nice to get a few hearts down on your opponent. I've won entire games with only a bow, and it makes it a little more fun too.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone seems to think there's strategy to this game. My strategy: PvP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci