• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your MCSG strategies?

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Some people will not give away their strategy's for MCSG. Its how they win, and how you kill them.

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
My strats:
Go to a lobby then type "tem any1 pls"
Get a 10 team. kill everyone
kill everyone else because people who would join a team like that r probs bad.
Win

E

Ephiza

my strats: strafe, rod, bowspam, get routes, gapple spam..oh wait thats a jap's job.

N

Nafeynafe

Well, I just go with tha flow like most people would. I dont have a playing style, I just do things based off of the situation. If I see someone who massively outgears, run/hide. If I'm stacked but have no secondaries, check every tier 1 possible. Be safe when fighting teams, fall back if you're low, pretty simple. Still, 1/15 ratio though ;-;

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
1 Tip I suggest everyone uses is when in combat, do not jump. It makes it easier to get critted and will make you die faster.

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
1 Tip I suggest everyone uses is when in combat, do not jump. It makes it easier to get critted and will make you die faster.
Care to elaborate please? I find that that is one thing NOT to do. Jumping in combat actually allows you to get critical hits on other players and makes you a harder target to hit. Not jumping makes you an easy target to get critted which actually makes you die faster... Am I misunderstanding what you are saying or is there something more that you were trying to say? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci