• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your luck?

Zefaro

Tribute
Reaction score
If you're good enough, you should be able to beat them. I beat teams of 4 for dayz.

And plus, it isn't luck, it's about skill. Just because you have good luck, does not mean you always win. Way back then, when I was a huge noob, I found a tier 2, and it had full iron with stone sword in it. Then I died to someone with full leather because I didn't have any skill. Luck isn't the key to the game. Skill is.
So you're saying being killed by a guy with a wood axe after taking out a team is all "skill"? Quite illogical.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So you're saying being killed by a guy with a wood axe after taking out a team is all "skill"? Quite illogical.
You've missed the point completely. Read it again. He's arguing that skill is the overarching factor because he died to an underequipped player after getting lucky with chests.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
If someone manages to kill a team of four people, then getting killed by someone undergeared e.g leather armor and wooden axe surely has its reasons. Like lag or extremely low health.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I have 0 luck whatsoever, and when I'm playing with friends, I either die in the gravel trap on SG4 or fishing-rod myself off of a wind turbine.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I have terrible luck and skills XD Ever since I started playing MCSG at beta, al together, I've only got 8 wins XD

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't have too much luck winning, but when I do it goes like this. Kill 3 people at corn at the start. 5 minutes later take out a team of 2, and then suddenly a team of 4 comes after me. I split them up 1 by 1 and then take 2 of them out. 2 down, 2 to go. At this point I didn't know it was four of them, until the third one ran to his buddy at corn. I chase them and then when they try to attack I light myself on fire by accident, I start attacking one and the other one pretends to flee. When I kill the third one I have 3 hearts, and then the fourth attacks. I finish him off with only half a heart. 2 people in the game are remaining. When dm comes around my opponent has leather armor and a wooden sword . I have full iron, diamond boots and a diamond sword. Leather armor in dm is how the pros go xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci