• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your luck?

Courrage

Experienced
Reaction score
I wish, I end up getting chased at spawn or not getting good chests. ;-;

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have decent luck. My first win had no kills.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looting 4 chets: result: Leather helmet and a stick + raw porkchop
Enemy loooting 1 chest: stone sword + armor
:/

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Every game I'm in has a fricken 3 team...
If you're good enough, you should be able to beat them. I beat teams of 4 for dayz.

And plus, it isn't luck, it's about skill. Just because you have good luck, does not mean you always win. Way back then, when I was a huge noob, I found a tier 2, and it had full iron with stone sword in it. Then I died to someone with full leather because I didn't have any skill. Luck isn't the key to the game. Skill is.

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
If you're good enough, you should be able to beat them. I beat teams of 4 for dayz.

And plus, it isn't luck, it's about skill. Just because you have good luck, does not mean you always win. Way back then, when I was a huge noob, I found a tier 2, and it had full iron with stone sword in it. Then I died to someone with full leather because I didn't have any skill. Luck isn't the key to the game. Skill is.
I do most of the time unless I have leather and the team has iron xD

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have pretty bad luck. For example one weekend I timed out 17 times in the final 6. I kept a tally :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci