• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Hardest MCSG Map

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There wasn't "few" people when SG3 came out...MCSGV1 already came out xD (Out of beta)
What I mean is that few people were around back then that are still around now, and the number that was around back then is nowhere near the amount we have now. I know when it was :p

CH21

Career
Reaction score
Ugh, so many maps that make me wanna slap someone. Now, not ALL the maps i list here aren't the hardest to you. But they all have annoyance's (To me at least). So here's my list of maps I have trouble with.

1. SG5. The lag here bothers me. It's so hard to play! Because of this, I don't have a route!
2. SG3. Too big, and i hate jungle, And we all know, "Green is not a creative color!" (Although i used it in this text..) And i don't have a route.
3. SG1. Too big, and the green, green, green, And more green + a lot of water! and not too many chests. (From experience)(Well, i never find any. Sad face.)
4. Ancient Japan. Well, i hate/struggle at this map because lag is my rival. 20 fps!? And i don't have a route.
5. Breeze Island. Well, i like this map, It's just REALLY annoying at times. AND overplayed.
6. Demon's Breeze. Too much lag. (Even with sound off). And way too much lava. Nuff said.
7. The Fallen Empire. It's too big, i often end up dying to team's, or having the time run out, With about 10 people remaining in the Deathmatch.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Any map where the tier 2 chests have been ruined, like SG3. I had a great route, but noooo MCSG had to screw up the tiers of all the chests.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Freeze Island , Chases take almost the whole Game!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci