• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Hardest MCSG Map

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Teweran #1.
It disgusts me xD
How dare you!

For me its Kharmunnra, Lost Ridge or fallen empire. In dont like TE maps, so I normally leave pregame. I don't have any difficulties killing people on any map though.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Lost ridge. Reason: Cant even play it. FIX IT MCSG >.<

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SG 5 gives too mutch lagg, but i always get things like 2 diamonds and full iron at spawn there.
SG 4, is too easy to win;D
Sg 3, no tier 2 chests, so easy too.
SG 2: Too big, i always die;D hardest.
SG 1: Always win that Map:)

Teweran SG 1: Always Win when i get the Dragon.
Teweran SG 2: Always win that map when i get my route.

Breeze island: Always lose, no route.
Freeze Island: Win somtimes, nice map.
Demons Breeze: Always win, or i fell in lava.

Solar Frost: Always win:)

Kharmunrah: Love that map;D Its back. 1/2 wins.
My god. SG2 Is so dayum easy. I win 19/20 games on it.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
The day I win another game on Breeze Island is the day the world splits in two.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
It depends, sg3 is good but it's way too big and I end up committing suicide (death is good for your health). Ancient Japan is sometimes fairly easy and sometimes hard because sometimes I freeze for a long period of time :/. If I don't lag than its an easy map to pvp on :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
SG1. Dat Boring >.<
But if not that, probably Ancient Japan because it's laggy. I like the actual map though.
I don't think there is any one map I have all that much trouble with. I seem to do pretty decently on just about all maps.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I find it amusing that I'm one of the few people that's really good at SG3 :) I guess it comes with being one of the many fewer players that was around at the time it came out. Anyways, I'm kind of proud of myself for that :p I have a pretty extensive knowledge of some parts of the map, but mostly I suck at it other than my route and my strategies and PvP ability on that map.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I find it amusing that I'm one of the few people that's really good at SG3 :) I guess it comes with being one of the many fewer players that was around at the time it came out. Anyways, I'm kind of proud of myself for that :p I have a pretty extensive knowledge of some parts of the map, but mostly I suck at it other than my route and my strategies and PvP ability on that map.
There wasn't "few" people when SG3 came out...MCSGV1 already came out xD (Out of beta)

K259864

Career
Reaction score
Breeze Island. I always get fisted in the water or I make it to the final two and die... always!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci