• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favourite Song! [Musical Social Experiment]

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey everyone

This is more of a social experiment than anything else. I've been doing some research on human habits and the musical aspect of this has come up multiple times. So, my question to everyone is this.

What is your favourite song?

Please be sure to include a link to the song in your response. Enjoy yourselves! I'll get everyone started with my own favourite song below.

(Keep your choices clean please! Thanks ^_^)

On Our Way - The Royal Concept

Last edited:

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Jimmer, if you want to get lots of results, I suggest you chance the title. There are dozens of threads that deal with music that have been posted in the past month; the only reason I clicked on this thread is because it was posted by a senior moderator. You could change it to "Music Social Experiment", or something of the like.
Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay
Not going to post the lyrics as it floods the page up wayyy too much. Too much scrolling down. xD
Nice taste! Coldplay is one of the very few bands that is creative and thought-provoking, yet still popular.

I was considering posting my favorite Coldplay, but since that's already taken, here's my favorite song from The Killers. It was featured on a PBS commercial some time ago.

OpenWisdom

Survivor
Reaction score
I basically am a fan of anything nightcore remixed, but at the moment its a song with the word not to be heard by young ears mentioned, so I'll just post...

B team - Nightcore

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci