• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favourite Song! [Musical Social Experiment]

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are some absolutely amazing songs that I wanna put in here, but I would make my post ridiculously long, so I'll break it down a little. I do admire existential music, and I mean a lot, maybe something that reminds me of space as well, so here are two pretty incredible songs that I truly love, they don't have vocals, yet say a thousand words. :3

First up, is "Apples and Oranges" by Caramusic,

The next one that I like is "Going down" by Jake Chudnow,

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I CANT PICK ONE SONG..

My favourite band are 5sos, so anything by them eg:

Or anything by the 1975/patd/fob

Or really any of the originals from this mashup:

bleh music is literally one of my favourite things ever so I have a lot of favourite bands and songs xD

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
Ok, my favourite song changes all the time and I have a lot of favourites.

Saturn by Sleeping At Last

Falling Away With You by Muse

Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance (ok ok yeah yeah it's everyone's favourite MCR song along with WTTBP but I DON'T BLAME THEM)

'Til Kingdom Come by Coldplay (can't have more than five pieces of media, so I'm taking out this one, because there are a lot of Coldplay fans on here that I assume would've have heard this song).

Come And Be Alone With Me by The Jungle Giants

All Too Well by Taylor Swift (please listen. Appreciate the fact that she wrote these lyrics by herself AND IT'S NOT KINDA TERRIBLE CATCHY GOOD BAD LIKE SHAKE IT OFF)

My music taste is a mess because I can appreciate all genres. If you look on my phone you with find something you like xD Most of the stuff played on the radio has terrible and repetitive lyrics and I cannot stand most of it e.g. All About That Bass, Fancy, Break Free and that weird singing in the shower song whatever that's called... 500% done with those songs tbh

Um, no one is a bigger fan than me, her album is coming out on my birthday (Nov 24th) soooooooo yeah, got a comeback hun?
Uh, do you want your Ariana and your Iggy to have a nice fanbase and be successful? Because being rude to people that happen to LIKE THE SAME ARTISTS A LOT just like you IS NOT THE WAY TO GO ABOUT IT.

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Lily Allen is my favourite artist. I have memorised her 20+ songs off by heart.

I also am interested in J-Pop

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Since I don't get attached to songs for too long, my favorites list is generally transient and is always changing.
For now, it has to be Fink - Walking in the Sun (PANG Slow Things Down Remix)

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
*Opens up phone/spotify* *See's so many songs under best songs ever playlist, just quits."

But in all seriousness,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci