• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your favorite way to kill someone?

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lighting them on fire and running in circles while they burn to death.

But in murder fantasies:
I like to stab that stupid girl who won't stop gossiping and I watch as she grabs her chest desperately and bleeds to death, covering the floor in a dark red liquid. Her friends want to scream and run but are frozen by shock and can only cover their mouths or take a step back and trip. This key moment gives me the time to run forward and cut their throats okay too far?

SullisaurusRex

Survivor
Reaction score
Sniping someone from the ocean when they get to the top of lava island on breeze with 10 seconds left before deathmatch, burning them and their iron armor and sword in lava and going on to win the game. (I almost drowned in the game because I walked away from the keyboard when it happened)

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Winning the game only using a diamond pick :D

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Lighting them on fire and running in circles while they burn to death.

But in murder fantasies:
I like to stab that stupid girl who won't stop gossiping and I watch as she grabs her chest desperately and bleeds to death, covering the floor in a dark red liquid. Her friends want to scream and run but are frozen by shock and can only cover their mouths or take a step back and trip. This key moment gives me the time to run forward and cut their throats okay too far?
:eek:

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Setting them on fire.

Watching my victims burn is the best.

Yeah, just kidding, I'm not that crazy, but I like setting them on fire. It's cool not having to finish off a kill, and just having the fire do the work.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Setting them on fire.

Watching my victims burn is the best.

Yeah, just kidding, I'm not that crazy, but I like setting them on fire. It's cool not having to finish off a kill, and just having the fire do the work.
>: D
Fire is my specialty.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
I like to stab them, eat their guts, burry the--- oh wait, MCSG?
._.
Gold block :D

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
My favorite way to kill someone is to go up behind someone who has much better armor and is to light them on fire, making them confused, while I watch them twirl in circles xD

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My favorite way to kill someone is to make them rage by trolling them.......................works every time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci