• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your favorite way to kill someone?

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is a kill I have pulled off 3 times. When your being chased on sg4 you run towards the ravine and jump at a certain spot, you land in the water but whe they jump they miss and die.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
If i'm getting chased on SG4 i tend to head to the fire station and climb up the ladder and wait for them to come up so I can:
  1. Bow them
  2. Fish them
  3. Use my sword

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm Japanese. Veteran military commanders that of Japan. Minamoto no Yoshitsune. Likened to tactics that he has made.
"Reverse drop Hiyodorigoe"
In other words. Kill the enemy behind the various jump off a cliff.
breeze island. Have you ever victory in the cliff to practice this with me vines.
i used google transration. ;)

akimboslice22

Spectator
Reaction score
Personally the best way is in deathmatch and you kill both people with some gold hoes

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Though, bow shots have gotta be my favorite, once I saw a guy getting rid of stuff in his fire far away, I managed to hit him with my bow so he got lit by his fire :D

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
I like to kill someone when the only weapon I have is a bow and I shoot them a few times then punch them to death!

Demonds11

Survivor
Reaction score
I like to look at them in a hole, and hen just start t-bagging like crazy and watch them rage quit. Ten get their points cause I fisted them once.

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
Sneak up behind someone and beat 'em with a chicken.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci