• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your favorite Pokemon experience?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Steamrolling people on the online TCG.

And the warm fuzzy feeling when I help turn a noob into someone decent in that game.

PikachuPals

Career
Reaction score
Oh yeah. In pokemon yellow, I go through the whole cave without flash to Mewtwo. I then throw a master ball. It misses.
I ragequit.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
I was strollin' down route 69, minding my own bidnis, when of nowhere came a pickachu with a moustache.
So like any sane person I took a picture.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Been a while since I've played pokemon, but I have to say, doing the Nuzlocke challenge on pokemon diamond.

P.S. The Nuzlocke challenge is where you can only catch the first pokemon in each area (route, cave, etc...), and nothing else. Also, if a pokemon faints once, the pokemon must be realesed.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I got into competitve! It's so much fun!

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Been a while since I've played pokemon, but I have to say, doing the Nuzlocke challenge on pokemon diamond.

P.S. The Nuzlocke challenge is where you can only catch the first pokemon in each area (route, cave, etc...), and nothing else. Also, if a pokemon faints once, the pokemon must be realesed.
You also gotta nickname :)

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Right after I watched the Latios Latias movie, I was surfing around on the water in Sapphire version, and a Shiny Pelieper appears. Now, because I didn't know what shinys were, I thought this was latias, since it could change shape in the movie and all, and since I had no Poke Balls for some reason thought I shouldn't use the Master Ball on it, I ran away expecting it to show up again someday.

Later I was watching my friend play his ruby and he found a Shiny Aron, I told him to run away from it, and he did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci