• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your favorite Pokemon experience?

Reaction score
One of my favorite Pokemon experiences was when my cousin asked me to make a new file on Pokemon Ruby and name the trainer something funny and trade a pokemon to him. I always made new files on Pokemon Ruby because I would beat it so fast. The problem was, I misheard him. I named the trainer something normal and the pokemon something funny.

So I named him Your Butt. I thought that was sooo funny as a little kid. So I traded it to him and he was a little mad.

But wait! The funny part hasn't come yet!

So he was training Your Butt the treecko and eventually he started to evolve!

This is literally what the game said....

"What? Your Butt is evolving!"

I cracked up so hard I thought that was the funniest thing ever as a kid.

That's my story. What's yours?

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
My favorite pokemon experience was when I caught rayquaza with a great ball. I felt so accomplished. I don't really play pokemon anymore. I play MTG, the big kids pokemon now.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. Nuff' said.

And when I caught FEMALE heatran with a pokeball :p It wasn't even low! I just started the battle, threw a normal pokeball for teh lolz, bam! You got a Heatran now!

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Flashback*

Pokemon Red.

I got into competitive as a little kid and I won my first amateur tournament (It was a 128 man tourney, so I had to win 8 matches so it was quite the achievement), I was so proud. At this time I didn't know about hacks to get any pokemon you want so This was my first team that I was able to raise to all level 100, I had practiced a lot of my brother.

Venusaur Took down a whole team by himself

Arcanine Took down a team by himself

Lapras Took down a team by himself

Gengar (MVP, took down 3 whole team by himself)

Hitmonchan Took down half a team

and Jolteon Took down half a team

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your Butt is evolving. I cracked up so hard. Unintentional pun?

Anyway, my best moment would have to be when I was playing Platinum and looking for a Rhyhorn. I thought about if I was currently recording a let's play, and how cool it would be to find a shiny Rhyhorn. And of course my psychic powers activated (please don't take me to a mental asylum) and the next Pokemon that appeared was a shiny Rhyhorn.

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
When I got my first charizard in leaf green. I named him Quie ._.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
My favourite pokemon game as a whole was the 2nd pokemon ranger game and of course the good old original gold and silver games

Mannse

Diamond
Reaction score
When I got my first Pikachu evolved in pokemon yellow. <3 :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci