• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Your Computer Specs. How to make Minecraft run Faster.

Have this information helped you to get more FPS?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When you download it, you will have to choose the game you want to boost, after you click apply and run it, it will point all the computer power into minecraft...
So if I use Razer Game Booster, then doing what's in the guide won't help?

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh okey, it wont boost the magic launcher, but try to go to "adjust image settings with preview", and set it to high performance Nvidia processor, or just use the normal minecraft launcher and do the same as i told you before...
I can't install Optifine without magic launcher :p

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
this is no excuse you can attach 2 thing to one post plese refrain from double posting
i wouldnt spend my time on that, so plz stop spamming with unnecessary stuff that you can say to me in PM

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
I can't install Optifine without magic launcher :p
you can, they released the automatic installer, it installs it automatically, and for the razer game booster, search on the internet, if you are too scared to ust download it, and check it out yorself instead of asking me 20 Million questions :)

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you can, they released the automatic installer, it installs it automatically, and for the razer game booster, search on the internet, if you are too scared to ust download it, and check it out yorself instead of asking me 20 Million questions :)
I already use Razer Game Booster, but I'm asking if the benefits are the same as in the guide.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I don't get the nvidia thing. Is this only on windows 8? Or just mac?

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dell XPS 8500
AMD Radeon HD 7500 4.5 GhZ 16GB Ram 2TB Hardrive
Intel Core I7
LED:23'

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Ask the community, Nvidia is sort of faster and easier to use.....
C'mon that's not any evidence, i could say the same thing about AMD...they overclock better, and in the past AMD was worse but they've really stepped their game up. Just look at the GTX 760 vs HD 7950. Same performance but AMD is $50 less.

Btw, the reason why people are having trouble is because not everyone has Nvidia graphics, some have AMD/ATI, and some have intel integrated. So it's not on all windows computers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci